November 24, 2010

Welcome to the Blog!

Hi there! Thanks for stopping by. My name is Jen and I have a major crush on all things paper. You might know me from The Stationery Boutique. I started selling my stationery on Etsy about three years ago and it has been a blast ever since. I recently opened my second shop on Etsy in April of this year. Parcel + Paper is all about creative packaging and do-it-yourself paper projects. Since opening Parcel + Paper I have managed to sell over 500 items to customers all over the country, and the world! I'm excited to say that I've shipped my paper goodies to Australia, England, Canada, Spain, the Netherlands, Russia, France, Portugal, Greece, Germany, and Singapore. I thought this would be a good time to start a blog. I would love to share with you creative packaging ideas and diy projects. Let the fun begin!

{Baker's Twine Rainbow Variety Pack by Parcel + Paper}

No comments:

Post a Comment